Medical Disclaimer

While the publisher and author have used their best efforts in writing and preparing this website, no representation or warranties exist with the respect to the accuracy and completeness of this website, or that the contents apply to your current health or form of disease.  The advice, research, diet, and plan may not be appropriate for all patients.  A medical doctor should always assist you in making any treatment decisions and patients should always be under the care and supervision of a physician.  You should never make treatment decisions on your own without consulting a physician.  Neither the author nor the publisher are liable for any medical decisions made based on the contents of this website.  This includes special, incidental, consequential, or any other kinds of damage or liability.

 

Patients should always be under the care of a physician and defer to their physician for any and all treatment decisions.  This website is not meant to replace a physician’s advice, supervision, and counsel.  No information on the website should be construed as medical advice.  All medical decisions should be made by the patient and a qualified physician.  This website is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE.

Affiliate Links

Some companies operate affiliate programs, meaning if you purchase the product or service by following a link on our site we could receive a commission. There are often conditions on time, visits and other factors that frequently negate any commission.  We use a tool that automatically checks if link destinations have affiliate programs available. If they do, the tool modifies the link to use the available program.

 

Our main focus is to provide convenient links to reputable sources for the product/service we use and believe in. Operating an affiliate program is not a condition for linking: keen pricing, service, and reputation is. We use the commission we receive to support the site, video production, and donate to the National Kidney Fund. It also allows us to reduce our reliance on advertising.

© 2019 by Dadvice TV 

(Disclaimer, Privacy Policy & Disclosures)

  • YouTube
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

A Kidney Diet & Lifestyle Changes that work

Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition characterized by a gradual loss of kidney function over time.  30 million American adults have CKD and millions of others are at increased risk.  That is 1 out of every 10 Americans - shocking!  To make matters even worst, only about 10% of those with CKD know it - the other 90% are unaware.

 

On November 12, 2017, a distracted driver ran an intersection and slammed her vehicle into the drivers' side of mine.  Airbags deployed and my vehicle was totaled.  Over the next year, I saw my Primary Care Physician and multiple Chiropractors helped with the pain and discomfort in my back.  I took Advil for pain during that year on a daily basis, along with Advil PM at night to help me sleep. 

 

On November 16, 2018, I was admitted to the ICU for a week due to extremely high blood pressure, blurred vision, extreme weakness and inability to keep food or water down.  It was discovered that my Kidney's had been damaged from all of the Ibuprophen over the previous year.  My GFR was 13% and the Nephrologist told me to prepare for dialysis and to look at getting on the kidney transplant waiting list.  My life was shattered - my way of life was changed forever.  Would I be able to work, how would I afford my new house and other living costs, would my kids grow up with a dad?

 

I decided to buck the trend of preparing for the end - I was going to fight Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and win!  I researched kidney treatments and kidney diets from all around the world.  I emailed and called doctors and researchers in Japan, Korea, Australia, Germany, the UK, Canada, and the U.S.  I altered my kidney diet and added a long list of supplements based on what I had found online and learned from others.  Over the next 9 weeks, my kidneys drastically improved.  I am no longer looking at needing dialysis or a transplant - my kidneys have improved from Stage 5 to almost Stage 3b (27%) - again, in just the first 9 weeks!  This is all thanks to my kidney diet and the lifestyle changes I have made.

 

I created this website to help and inspire others to fight back against CKD.  You can not cure it, but you MAY be able to greatly slow it down or even reverse it through following a kidney diet like me and making a few simple lifestyle changes.  Use this information to talk to your doctor and create your own strategy to beat CKD.

 
BEAT
KIDNEY DISEASE