Kidney Failure Symptoms: 12 signs of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) & other kidney damage
Episode 44 - KIDNEY FAILURE Symptoms: 12 Early signs of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) & other kidney problems. Many of the symptoms of kidney failure or symptoms of kidney problems on this list can be caused by other health problems, not just kidney damage or Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). So don't panic! The only way to know the cause of YOUR symptoms is to see your kidney doctor.
Here are 12 symptoms of kidney failure & symptoms of kidney problems which are also early signs of chronic kidney disease (CKD) or other kidney function issues:
1) Chest pain - Caused by fluid building up around the lining of the heart.
2) Shortness of breath - The buildup of fluid collects in the lungs, and Anemia deprives your body of oxygen. These two together can quickly lead to shortness of breath.
3) Swelling in the ankles, feet, and hands - The buildup of fluid caused by your kidneys not functioning properly leads to a build-up of sodium, which causes swelling in your extremities – feet, ankles, lower legs, and hands. Diuretics can help remove water, but they are only masking the symptoms. Always discuss swelling with your doctor, even if you took a diuretic.
4) Fatigue and general weakness - Lower red blood cells. Your kidneys work with vitamin D to help make your bones stronger, which is where red blood cells are created. Reduced kidney function can lead to a deficiency in Vitamin D, which then can lead to a reduction of red blood cells. Vit D deficiency is not the only thing which can lead to fatigue and weakness.
5) Itchy dry skin - Imbalance of minerals, such as phosphorus. Stay hydrated and don’t cover up itchy skin with Benadryl or lidocaine.
6) Bad breath and a metallic taste in the mouth - The buildup of waste in your blood (called uremia) changing how food taste, which can cause some people to lose their appetite, leading to malnutrition. This buildup also increased the amount of ammonia in your system which can give you really bad breath. This taste and bad breath are not temporary (can't brush it away).
7) Trouble sleeping - Too many toxins in your blood. Fall asleep then wake up for hours unable to fall back asleep.
8) Frequent Headaches
9) Back pain along with high temperatures, vomiting and needing to go frequently - Caused by swelling of the kidneys and felt in the lower back below the ribcage.
10) Puffy eyes - Early sign of kidney disease caused by your body leaking protein. If you are getting plenty of sleep and drinking plenty of water, you should not have puffy eyes.
11) High blood pressure that is difficult to control - Your kidneys have a direct connection to managing your blood pressure. Damaged kidneys can increase blood pressure in your body, and High blood pressure damages kidneys – it is a downward spiral that needs to be managed.
12) Changes in liquid waste
If you experience any of these signs of kidney problems, let your health care team know. Early detection of problems with your kidneys can allow you to work on the underlying cause, which can slow the progression of kidney disease.
▶ Learn more about James Fabin Kidney Health Coach and Kidney Disease at: https://www.dadvicetv.com/
🔔 Subscribe for LIVE EVENT ALERTS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKh6qttlTi93HGCuGo8xN-A?sub_confirmation=1
⚖️ FTC: We use income-earning auto-affiliate links: https://www.dadvicetv.com/disclaimer/
➖➖➖➖❇️✳️ DADVICE TV KIDNEY HEALTH COACH IS POWERED BY ✳️❇️➖➖➖➖
📷 Equipment List: https://www.dadvicetv.com/setup
🍎 Chronometer Nutrition Tracking App: https://go.dadvicetv.com/app
👕 Dadvice TV Amazon Store - https://amzn.to/3bCzxDu
🎥 Dadvice TV Cameo: https://www.cameo.com/dadvicetv
❤️ Support Dadvice TV: https://www.dadvicetv.com/support
IMPORTANT: This video is intended to be informational only. It is not a medical consultation, nor is it personalized medical advice. This video is not meant to replace a physician's advice, supervision, and counsel. For medical advice, please consult your physician.
#DadviceTV #kidneydisease #kidneyhealth #kidneyfailure #ckd #kidneys #renal #chronickidneydisease #kidneywarrior #kidneydiseaseawareness